A Bond promises your client that you'll finish a job according to the contract you established with them. A Bond with Erie is backed by the financial security of a consistently, highly-rated company by A.M. Best Company each year. Erie is Treasury Listed by the U.S. Government and their strength is further protected by re-insurers. Rest assured Erie Bonds will aid you when the unexpected occurs.
We offer various bonds to suit your specific needs:
- Contract Bonds - This guarantees your work as a contractor, completion time and price. This could be bid or proposal bonds, payment bonds, performance bonds, or maintenance bonds.
- License and Permit Bonds - Insures you as a business are complying with license and permit regulations. This can include: auctioneer bonds, real estate broker bonds, gasoline tax bonds, liquor and /or beer bonds, home improvement bonds, electrician bonds, plumbers bonds, fuel dealer bonds, and motor vehicle dealer bonds.
- Public Official Bonds - This is a guarantee to the public that the newly appointed official will perform the duties of the office as elected. This can include: Tax collector Bonds, Notary Public Bonds, Constable Bonds, Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff Bonds, Treasurer-State, County, City, School Bonds, Clerk of Court Bonds, or Clerk, City or Clerk-Treasure Bonds.
- Court Bonds - May be required by either the defendant or plaintiff in connection with litigation. Some available with Erie are: Attachment- Plaintiff Bonds, Costs-Plaintiff Bond, Indemnity to Sheriff Bonds, Injunction-Plaintiff Bonds, Liquidator Bonds, and Replevin Bonds.
- Fiduciary or Probate Bonds - This guarantees that a person appointed by the courts to handle affairs of another will be faithful in these duties. This can include: Administrator Bonds, Guardian Bonds, and Trustee Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds -Others that are not classified in a category may be: Lost instrument Bond-Stocks, Bonds, Checks and Certificates of Deposit, Airlines Reporting Corporation Bonds, and Wage and Payment Bonds.
Contact us at KGS Insurance to get more information and to see if you qualify for an Erie Bond!