Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial or Business Auto Insurance can provide coverage for a variety of autos. We can provide protection for:
- Owned Autos - Autos that your business specifically owns.
- Hired Autos - Autos that you or your employees rent or borrow for the use of the business.
- Non-Owned Autos - Autos that partners, employees, or members of households use for your business, not owned by the business.
- Temporary Substitute Autos - Autos used temporarily while your owned autos are disabled.
- Newly Acquired Autos - Autos acquired during the policy period.
- Light Trailers - Trailers designed for highway use that are 3500 lbs or less (GVW) and pulled by a truck or auto.
There are extra protection features included at no additional cost.
- Loss of earnings due to assisting in accident investigation or defense claims.
- Lawyers' fees if you are arrested as a result of an accident.
- All expenses to return your stolen auto.
- Transportation expenses when your vehicle is unavailable due to a covered loss.
- Sound equipment coverage when permanently installed
Many optional coverages available too!
- Additional transportation cost per day coverage
- Road service
- Loss of use
- Physical damage to hired, rented and borrowed autos
- Trailer Interchange Agreement.